Today I was just having a ponder on the little niggles in life that drive me mad. You know the kind of thing, I am off today and yet I am not feeling very well, not to mention the fact that some strange spot thing has appeared under my eye. This has swollen the bags under my eye so that I look pretty horrendous! Anyway here are more of my little annoyances.
- Why is it that when you try to show somebody how to do something, you bugger it up regardless of how many times you have done it faultlessly before?
- Why is it that on the rare occasions we get visitors, the bloody phone doesn’t stop ringing?!
- Why do I always break a nail just when I have got them all the same length?
- Why am I the only person in the house who refills the loo roll when it runs out?
- How comes someone who looks the same build as me is two sizes smaller?
- Why is it that my dog adores Mr Grump and virtually ignores me? (Little floozie)!
- Why can’t I learn how to do fancy braids in my hair, despite watching numerous tutorials?
- Why have I got the only child that looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards before she even gets to school?
- Why can’t I be one of those people who eat like a bird, rather than a horse?
- Why can’t I make a sandwich without making a mess?
I suppose life would be boring if everything were perfect; it would be nice to try it for a day though!