Rob over at the V-Pub has nominated me to take part in this challenge. Please go and check out his blog if you haven’t already; he has lots of things to tickle your fancy, both naughty and nice!
In this challenge, I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate. Then, I’ll nominate 10 bloggers to do the same. Here goes:
Things I love:
- I love to laugh.
- Seeing the sunshine, that always makes me feel happy.
- Hearing my daughter’s laugh (she has a cute little screechy giggle)
- Enjoying a BBQ with friends and family
- Blogging of course 🙂
- Learning new things. Knowledge is a wonderful thing that I can’t get enough of!
- Flowers, especially scented roses and sweet peas…..beautiful.
- Swimming, especially in the sea
- Getting lost in a really good book
- Music especially from 60s, 70s and my favourite the 80s!
Things I hate:
- Bad manners. There really is no excuse for this.
- Trying to lose weight…where on earth is my willpower?
- Heights, I really am hopeless with heights and can’t even look at things on tv if it shows a view from on top of a high building or something
- Cruelty of any kind whether to animals or humans!
- Scammers. Those that prey on the elderly and the vulnerable.
- Brussel sprouts and broad beans….YUCK!
- Daddy-long-legs, wasps and other creatures!
- Scraping ice off the car in the winter!
- Being woken up when I have fallen asleep on the settee!
- Shouty people.
Here are my 10 nominees for the Challenge should they wish to join in (there is of course, no obligation)